SUNDAYS (during the school year):
9:45-10:45 am – Coffee and Fellowship
10:00-10:45 am – Sunday school and Bible studies offered for Pre-K through Adult
WEDNESDAYS (during the school year):
Junior Confirmation at Trinity
Our congregation believes that it is vitally important for our young people to get to know Jesus Christ and to become active participants in His Church. For us, confirmation is more than a ceremony—it is a process that helps each child’s faith progress from beginning to the beginnings of Christian maturity.
- To introduce students to Jesus Christ, their Savior.
- To give students firsthand knowledge of God’s Word, the Holy Bible.
- To prepare students for Christian adulthood.
- The Bible
- The Small Catechism of Dr. Martin Luther
- Classroom instruction, including extensive visual aids
- Memorization work
Trinity catechesis is a two-year confirmation program. Students may take the two years in any order.
Year 1: Old Testament knowledge and Luther’s Small Catechism
Year 2: New Testament knowledge and Luther’s Small Catechism
To be confirmed, all students must:
- attend all class sessions or submit makeup work for missed sessions;
- have memorized the chief parts of the Small Catechism by the end of Year 2;
- complete an exit interview with the pastor or head of the board of elders;
- complete a public examination by the congregation’s board of elders;
- participate in the Rite of Confirmation at the end of Year 2.
If you would like more information on our confirmation program, please contact Jeff Hein at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Small Group Bible Studies
At Trinity, we believe that Christians are called to continually study God’s Word for insight and inspiration. In addition to regular adult Bible classes on Sunday mornings, we offer in-home study groups, where believers meet to study and discuss scripture, and share in Christian fellowship. Newcomers are always welcome!
Current Bible Study Groups
Friday Evening Bible Study, 7-9 pm, via Zoom – Heartfelt fellowship, Bible verses that are encouraging and instructive, and tender prayers that encompass life’s challenges and blessings.
Please contact the office (301-262-5475 or email@example.com) for more info!